Looking for a quick meal or side dish to make this summer? This dish could not be any easier. Simply grill all your vegetables on the BBQ with a little drizzle of good quality organic olive oil, throw in a plate, drizzle with a good quality olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, sprinkle with parmesan cheese (optional) and voilà! A delicious dish, perfect for summer and healthy.
Barbecued vegetable salad
- 1-2 large organic zucchini, washed, sliced lengthwise, about a few mm thick
- 1 large or 2 small organic red peppers, washed, cut in 4
- 1 large package asparagus, washed and fibrous bottom trimmed
- high quality extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground organic pepper to taste
- organic parmesan (optional)