I love to travel and wish I could afford to do it more often, but I do what I can and certainly make it a priority in my life. I love the way it opens our minds and humbles us. Makes us want more but appreciate less.
Here are some of my travel stories:
– The small island that could: Iceland
– Kinderjik, Rotterdam and The Hague, Netherlands
– After the race: Brussels’ 20 km
– Guten tag from Köln, Germany
– Cottage vacation, beer, chocolatine and poutine (Quebec)
– A weekend in Montreal turned into a weekend in the Laurentians
– Artisanal organic sugar shack (Quebec)
Join our Healthy Community!
Receive Tips, Recipes, our Newsletter
and get a free Guide!