Summer is coming to an end (whaaaaaa?!) and you might be looking for a few yummy drinks to sip on outside, so why not make it a healthy one? Plus, peaches are in-season right now… 😉
Most commercial drinks are filled with all kinds of additives, preservatives, sugars, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavours, and dyes, but you can make something healthy and even more delicious by using real food and organic ingredients.
Also, a lot of commercial vodkas available on the market are made with GMO corn, so I highly recommend buying a certified organic one.
I don’t drink alcohol on a daily basis, not even on a weekly or monthly basis, but once in a while, it’s a nice treat.
Weekend healthy peach-kombucha cocktail
A healthier way to enjoy a drink with this healthy peach kombucha cocktail recipe
- 355 ml mint kombucha 1 small bottle
- 1 oz vodka look for organic vodka
- 2 organic peaches peeled and cored
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Simply blend everything with a handheld blender, and serve on ice.
- (If you can't find mint-flavoured kombucha, simply get a neutral-tasting kombucha - like lemon or ginger - and add a handful of fresh mint leaves)
Note: I do not believe anyone should worry about counting calories, but here is the nutritional information for one serving
Calories: 91kcal | Potassium: 285mg | Carbohydrates: 14g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Protein: 1g | Vitamin A: 490% | Vitamin C: 9.9% | Calcium: 9% | Iron: 0.4%