You won’t find a ton of meat recipes on this blog because I don’t eat a lot of it. I’m not against eating meat, as long as the animals have been raised in a natural setting (free-range, grass-fed) and of course organically (no antibiotics, hormones, no GMO feed, etc). I also think that the western diet includes WAY too much meat. So, slow down on the meat eating 😉
Herbivores are meant to be eating grass and feeding them corn and soy (or dead animals) makes them sick, which in turn makes sick meat. Don’t eat sick meat! If you eat meat, make sure it’s organic and grass-fed/free-range from a small local organic farm 🙂
– Easy weeknight caramelized onion, pears, and organic pork chops
– 45 min healthy chili packed with veggies
– 30 min weeknight sausage toss with wholegrain pasta
– French stew: Grass-fed beef in wine sauce over mashed potatoes
– Super easy ‘Sauerkraut’ + roasted sausages + apple and honey mustard
– Healthy mini meatloaf packed with veggies
– Organic pork chops with herbes de Provence and Dijon mustard
– Swiss chard, mushroom and bacon traditional quiche
– Rustic 3-lentil soup with organic bacon
Join our Healthy Community!
Receive Tips, Recipes, our Newsletter
and get a free Guide!