What a refreshing way to start your day than to have a freshly made vegetable juice! Green juices are especially healthy because of all the chlorophyll in it. Chlorophyll is like the blood of life from plants. It contains many nutrients that our bodies so desperately need in the fast-pace modern society we live in. By using apples and occasionally other fruits, like this Pear, spinach and cucumber green juice recipe using pears, you can get anyone drinking more greens!
If you already have a juicer, you know what to do. If you don’t, then you should really consider investing in one. It will change your life. No need to peel anything if you use organic produce (if you do not, however, definitely wash everything well and peel, but I recommend organic, much faster and healthier for you).
Pear, spinach and cucumber green juice
- 1 organic pear, washed, cut in half, stem removed
- 1 organic green apple, washed, cut in half, stem removed
- 1/2 bunch organic spinach (approx. 4-5 cups), washed
- 1/2 organic cucumber, washed
- 2 organic celery stalks, washed
- handful organic parsley, washed
Simply juice everything and enjoy immediately 🙂