My salad dressings are usually fairly basic, and uncomplicated: simply a delicious way to enhance the delicious vegetables; this recipe is no different.
It’s my latest creation, and I’m kind of obsessed with it at the moment. haha I go in phases with different types of dressing, this one is my favourite at the moment. It’s a great dressing for all the various nourishing bowls I keep making this summer, like the quinoa and mango bowl, or the roasted chickpea and sweet potato bowl. So fresh and tasty!
Old-fashioned salad dressing
A simple and healthy recipe for an old-fashioned salad dressing that will become a family favourite and a great way to add vegetables to dinner!
- 2 Tbsp old-fashioned grainy mustard
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper to taste
- Put everything in a mason jar, and shake really well.
- That's it. Enjoy over your favourite salads. Yum!
- This should make enough for 3-4 large salads.
Note: I do not believe anyone should worry about counting calories, but here is the nutritional information for one serving
Calories: 686kcal | Fat: 72g | Saturated fat: 9g | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 86mg | Carbohydrates: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 20% | Iron: 0.8%
Join our Healthy Community!
Receive Tips, Recipes, our Newsletter
and get a free Guide!
Elen Grey says
Okay. Got it. Bookmarked!