Another delicious combo for your morning fresh juice. I made this carrot, lemon, ginger and pineapple juice recently and it’s super delicious. Give it a try! Don’t be afraid of juicing, it’s fun, quick and so nutritious! The possibilities are endless.
Carrot, lemon, ginger and pineapple juice (2-3 servings)
- 6 large organic carrots, washed, yucky bits removed but don’t peel the whole thing (keep some vitamins)
- 1 bunch organic Swiss chard, washed, bottom stem removed
- 1/2 bunch organic parsley (leaves and stems), washed
- 2 large leaves organic collard greens, washed, bottom stems removed
- 1/2 lemon, washed and peeled
- 1 piece ginger (about 1″ long), washed
- 1 organic Granny Smith apple (green), washed, unpeeled, cut in half or 4, depending on your juicer
- 1 big chunk pineapple, about 1.5″ thick, cut in 4 pieces (skin removed)
Juice everything. Greens always work better if you make a roll with them to make it thicker. You can also juice the parsley and ginger in between 2 pieces of apple or pineapple.