This avocado on toast could not be any easier to make and can be a great last-minute lunch to pack in 2 minutes before getting out the door! It’s what I make when I don’t have anything ready. It’s a healthy “fast food”.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated, and toasts are a quick and easy way to have lunch, like this Summer Harvest Tartine that is great in the summer when all the local produce are in season! Delicious!
Avocado on toast, for one
- 2 organic wholegrain bread slices, toasted
- 1 avocado, cut in slices
- pinch of paprika powder
- pinch of raw sesame seeds
- pinch of unrefined grey sea salt
- freshly ground organic black pepper, to taste
- dressing: a dash of maple syrup, a dash of organic balsamic vinegar and a generous dash of good quality olive oil. Put in a small container to take with you and mix before pouring over the sandwich.
Put everything in a container and arrange just before eating, placing the avocado slices on top of the toasted bread slices, with spices and sesame seeds, or do it ahead of time. Drizzle with the dressing just before eating though, otherwise it’ll be soggy.
Best if eaten with a fork and knife, or have a paper towel close-by 🙂
Join our Healthy Community!
Receive Tips, Recipes, our Newsletter
and get a free Guide!
I love avocado on toast! So delicious and healthy! I like your use of sesame here. I actually have my post lined up for tomorrow morning on a breakfast variation this tomorrow, perhaps you would like to check it out! 🙂
Curious Citizen says
You just gave me a new way to break out of my usual plain avocado on toast. Love it 🙂